We cordially invite you to become a member of the National Association of Holmes Scholars Association (NAHSA). We seek to favorably impact the education profession through the mentorship and development of scholars from diverse backgrounds, and our members play a key role in fulfilling this mission. NAHSA is a nonprofit organization that addresses issues of inclusion, diversity, and equity in education. We welcome new members and look forward to working with you.
Your tax deductible membership provides you the opportunity to actively support NAHSA in the actualization of its mission. All of our members will enjoy using the NAHSA website, which serves as reservoir for current research activities and publications of Alumni, promotes relevant job offerings within the profession, and provides updates on the general services of the organization.
In addition, members may serve as mentors to scholars of color, participate in NAHSA sponsored professional development endeavors for P–12 practitioners, as well as cultivate their own development through NAHSA sponsored workshops.
Your membership with NAHSA will specifically help to:
- Support the mentorship of scholars of color throughout their doctoral studies and professional careers
- Prepare culturally competent and socially conscious P–12 and higher education personnel
- Promote the development and dissemination of research to inform practices of inclusion, equity, and diversity within the education profession
- Shape policy and the political environment for the advancement of educational excellence
- Maintain collaborative networks among scholars of color
To learn more about NAHSA or the benefits of your tax deductible membership, please contact Membership Chair Dr. Tiphanie Gonzalez.
Become a Member
To become a member of the NAHSA organization, please complete the form below, and use our online system for payment.